Optimum Patient Care Australia will be holding a free GP masterclass on Allergy and Asthma this Saturday featuring renowned local and global speakers
Optimum Patient Care Australia (OPC) will be holding a free GP masterclass on Allergy and Asthma this Saturday, October 19, in Brisbane at the Queensland Cricketers Club, featuring some renowned local and global speakers. CLICK HERE to register
The OPC event is bringing together some world leaders in Asthma and Allergy to facilitate a self directed learning, interactive and hands on clinical skills program for GPs.
Presentations will include:
- Essential toolkit for children with Asthma
- Lessons from Thunderstorm Asthma
- Non-allergic upper airways disease management
- Anaphylaxis management and prevention
Panel discussions will include:
- When to draw the line: patients with severe asthma
- What do we mean by allergy in the era of biologics
And, there will be interactive workshops on
- Inhaler device techniques
- FeNO in primary care
- Skin prick testing
Presenters and moderators include:
- Professor David Price, International Chairman and Founder of OPC Australia
- Professor Pete Smith – Allergist
- Professor William Coman – ENT Surgeon
- Dr Simon Bowler – Chest Physician
The day will attract 40 Category 1 RACGP QI and CPD points.
Hurry, there are only a limited number of free tickets left.